Category: ETs (Page 1 of 2)
Corey’s personal presentation, covering the basic timeline of his testimony and experiences.
The whole joint presentation between Corey and David Wilcock, called “part 2” here. David released this in a more carefully edited form though, I mentioned that version in a prior post.
From exopolitics.org – updates written by joint effort between Dr. Salla and Corey Goode.
The last one has a narrated youtube video associated with it. They started doing narrated videos when they got sick of “robot voice” narrations of their articles becoming so popular on youtube.
David called this video “a definitive overview and introduction to the fascinating story that Corey has brought to the world” in his corresponding article update:
Bill Ryan is another great UFO researcher, in some ways similar to Steven Greer (in maintaining fortified paradigms), and in some ways very much not (wider views of negative ETs and their influence are considered.)
In the past, some drama occurred between Corey Goode and Bill Ryan which has caused (or been partly a result of) Bill’s forum (Project Avalon) basically turning against people like Corey and David Wilcock. Bill’s forum is also largely close minded about the possibility of William Tompkins being fully honest or trustworthy, which is the direction that many open online forums go when it feels they are finally “overrun” in some way. For these reasons I am curious to check in from time to time to see how they are dealing with new information and updates while maintaining very skeptical, but still relatively well informed, perspectives.
I may post more of their alternate views from time to time, which I think helps us remain respectful of a wider range of beliefs.
Here is Bill Ryan’s post I wanted to share:
I was asked by a friend a couple of days ago which researchers or authors I’d recommend to an intelligent and curious person who knew almost nothing about the subject. Good question. My list was quite short:
- Richard Dolan, of course. Trained as an academic historian, and exemplary in everything he writes, says and does.
- Linda Howe, seasoned, smart, sane and professional, and who has been in the field forever, is close in quality.
- Timothy Good is another. He wrote one of the UFO researchers’ ‘Bibles’, Above Top Secret, in 1988, which is as valid and valuable now as it was then.
- George Knapp is always fact-oriented, solid and grounded, a professional journalist and TV presenter himself.
- Jim Marrs, too: everything he does is impeccably researched. He wrote the excellent Alien Agenda.
- Colin Wilson wrote Alien Dawn … significant because Wilson was an occult researcher and knew little about UFOs, but felt he should really take a look and write something. (And it was a good book, too, as Wilson was himself a beginner in the field.) If my memory serves me right, he read (or, probably skimmed through the indexes of!) 2,000 other books to prepare himself to write his own. That’s real scholarship, and that’s a dying skill.
From: Project Avalon Forum – Bill Ryan (Jan 9th 2017) http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?95346-Body-Language-Expert-Does-Steven-Greer-Corey-Goode&p=1126078&viewfull=1#post1126078
The most important and perhaps timely aspect of this update is that apparently there is or was an imminent plan to try to steer the public consciousness around exciting new information about Antarctica.
“Some very cosmic, world-changing information could soon be dropped upon us from an “official” level in a “Partial Disclosure” scenario.
This could potentially include the revelation of astonishingly high-tech buildings and cities discovered under the ice in Antarctica.”
Even though this would be exciting, it sounds like we would not necessarily want this until enough of us are aware that this is going to be an attempt to “steer the narrative” around disclosure of ancient or extraterrestrial matters for two reasons.
- To avoid having people who become newly drawn towards researching a great deal (thanks to excitement fueled by the new disclosures) looking into and treating credible the views from people like David (or myself, Corey, or even Steven Greer). By taking control of the story around what is “really going on” in a nicely presented and palatable way from the people so believably “in the know” they can (they believe) theoretically stop the spread of the deeper truths about ETs and our place in the galaxy that would (in theory) destabilize whole cultures and the economy for a time.
- As a kind of distraction from the disclosures which are not favorable to the agendas of those who seek to maintain the status quo as much as possible, to maintain financial control over the population and to avoid any kind of overthrow of the wealthy and corrupt interests who do not want to see a Star Trek like no-money-needed type civilization take hold. Such a transformation however is long overdue and cannot be stopped. We will see to it one way or another.
As you might have guessed, it is likely that far too many of us are aware of the “partial disclosure” plans for them to ever reach a point of execution as planned. In Colorado Springs, too many people know about our ET group personally to avoid reaching out and getting our opinion and telling many others the other side of the story, if something begins to unfold that speaks against the reality of the ongoing ET presence. The unfolding of disclosure will have to include the opinions and ideas of people who are already unified around people like David because the strength of the movement is likely already too strong to be ignored in any disclosure scenario. I suspect there is no way around it at this point. I encourage those attempting to coordinate limited disclosure scenarios to grow up, face the facts, read the Law of One material, consider the fact that hierarchical order in society does not necessarily imply control structures, and expand your paradigm to include spiritual teachings and teachers as essential parts of the plan. Although the changes may need to be dramatic and seem scary to some, “that which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.”
The other very important aspect of this article is the substantial summary of research into the #pizzagate controversy. I had personally avoided looking at the #pizzagate stuff until last week. It is way more disturbing than I thought. The Besta Pizza connection seemed to be the most disturbing and blatant to me, and totally unreported on. A Clinton appointed lawyer working in the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the Department of Justice, Andrew Kline, also happens to own a pizza joint that had to silently change its logo last month since it looked exactly like the man-boy love symbol the FBI pointed out, and this pizza place is right next to the Pizza joint owned by James Alefantis, who is still listed on GQ as the 49th most powerful person in Washington DC, and who posted the most disturbing pedophile type stuff of all on instagram under his pizza business account. And also personal thank you’s from Hillary Clinton.
You have to see the Besta Pizza logo to believe it, it does not look like something you could accidentally put in your logo with such precision.
It is great to see more interviews coming out like this, these two are very
helpful to the disclosure of the secret space programs at this time.
This second part had a ton of amazing new information. Tompkins was apparently watching the live feed during some Apollo missions.
It is interesting how much respect Kerry has for Bill Tompkins based on her
own personal undisclosed knowledge, and also Jay Weidner who is the
creative director at Gaia TV. Jay seems to say use the phrase “my sources”
when referring to Corey Goode’s information, yet Corey Goode never comes
up. (Kerry has come out against Corey Goode in the past which is why I
found this great rapport wonderful to see.)
On Oct 27, I along with 3 others up conducted a demonstration just outside of Schriever Air Force Base to protest the excessive compartmentalization which has led to significant ignorance, and in some cases arrogance, on the part of many working at the base on the topic of what is really going on below the base (and in space in general).
Press Release, flyer, and links to videos we passed out on the DVD can be found at: https://www.disclosurecolorado.com/open-letter-to-schriever-afb-public-affairs/
ARE WE NAVIGATING TO OUR OPTIMAL TEMPORAL REALITY?
Incredible information about the election, things going on behind the scenes, in our merging timelines, and in space. It looks very much David Wilcock also had a heavy editing pass on this one.